The BlackHawk Floor Machine series has been redesigned for easy transport in today's smaller vehicles. The exclusive Pin-Set™ Handle Lock does away with nuisance adjustments that are common with friction handle locks.
Steel construction with commercial-quality components include ball bearing wheels, commercial grade cord and grips, a solid steel handle lock and the durable 1.5 HP dual-capacitor motor.
• 1.5 HP, 66 frame, rectified DC motor
• 115V, 60 Hz power. 50 ft.,(14-3) STO power cord
• Triple-planetary 10:1 helical-cut commercial gears drive
brushes and pads at 175 RPM
• The all steel handle removes easily by pulling two locking
pins. Disassembles in 60 seconds, no tools required.
• Pin Set™ Handle Lock adjusts the handle to 4 heights
• Thumb-operated safety switch. Dual steel operating trigger.
• Negative pressure on/off switch
• Sturdy 1” x 5” non-marking ball bearing wheels
• Includes Hawk Lok™ economy pad driver
• Quiet 62 dB operation. Meets GS42 standard.
• Built with UL/CUL approved components